22" Medical Panel Computer
- 21.5" Fanless Medical AIO
- Intel 7th Gen Kabylake Core i5/i7 Celeron CPU
- Full HD Display with P-CAP Touchscreen
17" Waterproof All-in-One PC
- 17" Full Flush LCD Touchscreen
- Intel Celeron N2930 CPU with SoC
- IP66 Rated, Fully Sealed, Fanless Design
22" Stainless Steel Waterproof PC
- 21.5" Widescreen Touchscreen
- Intel Celeron Quad Core Processor
- Stainless Steel Waterproof Enclosure
15" Waterproof PC with Sealed Cable Gland
- 15" P-Cap or Resistive Touchscreen
- Intel Core i5 Dual-Core CPU
- Sealed IO Design for Standard Cables
Teguar’s clean room computers and clean room tablets provide protection from contamination. The computers feature a stainless steel exterior and are designed for maximum cleanliness with groove and hinge-free casings. The waterproof design allows for easy cleaning of these units. Even harsh industry grade cleaners and boiling water will not harm these computers. Each unit is sealed to protect them from dust and water, and they are also alkaline and acid safe. They are designed for high-performance without hindrance, delay, or loss of data. The unique interior design and components allow for flexibility. Each unit is tested and retested in the factory to ensure steady and reliable performance. Teguar cleanroom computers are constantly updated to stay above industry standards.
The cleanroom PC or tablet provides specified levels of contamination protection that pertain to specific industry needs. The cleanroom industrial computer meets all industry standards and is resistant to environmental pollutants including dust, airborne microbes, chemical vapors, and aerosol particles. Each unit provides a perfect fit in various environments ensuring reliability and dependability. Quality and excellence is provided in every aspect including performance and software adaptability. The fanless, slim design allows for easy integration into pre-existing IT systems. The completely sealed stainless steel exterior of the clean room computers meets V2A (304) requirements and includes a touchscreen panel that allows for easy data entry and convenient access. They also have an environmental rating of IP69K. Teguar has extensive experience providing cleanroom computers and tablets.
How can Clean Room Computers be mounted?
Teguar's clean room computers and tablets can be VESA mounted and our stainless steel computers can also be panel mounted. Our PC’s can also be mounted to carts for use in your clean room areas. The stainless steel series do not have internal batteries, so a battery is needed to power our clean room computer on a cart.
Features of Clean Room Computers:
- Available in 8” – 22” screen sizes or box PC
- Intel Core i3/i5/i7 or Intel Atom/Celeron CPU
- Full IP65, IP66, IP67 or IP69K
- Stainless steel, waterproof housing
- Available with resistive or capacitive touchscreen
- Optional PoE LAN port for system power