The Teguar Community
Exceptional people and innovative technology are the driving force in Teguar’s success. We are always on the look-out for dedicated, performance oriented, and highly skilled individuals to join the team and take the next step in their career with us.
At Teguar, we are a community of people who bring 100% every day and work to bring the best out of one another. Teguar team members are passionate about their work, driven to succeed, and exhibit our company's core values every day. It’s a team that works hard but also knows how to stop, review, and celebrate.
Working at Teguar
“The Culture here at Teguar is like being part of a family. We have regular outings that are usually active in spirit, or full of good food and drink. This is a performance driven company and I thrive on that type of atmosphere, there is never a dull day or lack of challenges and opportunities to push myself. The overall atmosphere is positive and our campus is beautiful, if you need to take a walk. We have a Foosball table in the middle of the office if that tells you anything about our culture. Teguar has also exposed me to opportunities and experiences that I never would have had in my past career. " – Chris Ealahan, 9 Years in Sales Department
"My experience at Teguar has been nothing short of WONDERFUL! Teguar greeted me with open arms and nothing but love since day one. Even during my interview process I will never forget how pleasant and meticulous Camille, JT, and Rich were. Whether you need assistance with a project you are working on, or just simply have to ask a question, all of my associates are willing to help. We are the epitome of a hard-working family! " - Candace Calhoun, 1 Year in Tech Department
- Founded in 2010
- 5 Time Inc. 5000 Honoree
- Regular Growth Over 20% Year over Year
- 40 Employees and Growing
- Locations in USA, Switzerland, and Taiwan
- 10% Company Income Donated Yearly
- 50+ Fun Employee Events over 10 years in existence
Employee Experience and Benefits
- Weekly Whole Team Company Meetings
- Internal and External Training Programs
- Volunteer Opportunities to Support the Local Community
- Connected Relationships Between Manager and Direct Through One-on-Ones
- Several Fun Company Events throughout the Year
- Use up-to-date Tools for Communication and Task Management, etc.
- Documented Processes (ISO certified) to Follow
- Remote Work Available for Some Positions
- Competitive Salaries
- Individual Performance Rewarded with KPI Bonuses
- Paid Volunteer Day of Your Choice
- HRA Plan
- PTO and Holidays
Current Job Openings
We appreciate your interest in Teguar and look forward to reviewing your qualifications!