- Intel 7th Gen. Kaby Lake Core i3/i5/i7 CPU
- Optional DIN Rail Mount
- Easy-Access Storage Bay
7" Fanless Panel PC
- 7" True Flat Panel Touch Screen
- Intel Celeron Bay Trail CPU
- Ultra-low Power Use with Fanless Design
15" All-in-One Industrial PC
- 15" LCD with Resistive or Capacitive Touchscreen
- Intel Apollo Lake Pentium N4200 Quad Core CPU
- Optional Backup Battery for up to 1.5 Hours
12" Fanless Industrial Computer
- 12.1" Full Flat Panel Touchscreen
- Intel 6th Gen. Core i3/i5 CPU
- DDR4 2133MHz Memory, up to 16GB
The building automation industry is continuously growing with intelligent control-based systems designed to monitor and control mechanical and electronic devices within a building. When implemented into building automation system, the Teguar computers are known to increase efficiency, save energy, and lower costs when compared to a non-controlled facility. Users are able to monitor, conserve, and control energy within facilities and organizations through the industrial, reliable, rugged building automation computer. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use and provides a diverse field of applications in building and home automation. This environmentally friendly technology provides facility and energy management solutions.
The building automation PC is energy efficient, noiseless and 100% fanless. It is designed with reliable and high quality components which are made to work 24/7. The external casing is durable, strong and sleek looking. The internal components are designed for flexibility and to provide ongoing production despite movement, vibration, impact, and other extreme conditions. You can rely on the building automation PC to provide long-lasting performance without hesitation, delay, or loss of data. This intelligent PC provides a wide range of solutions to furnish customers with a variety of developments including the TP-2920-10 model (fanless touch panel building acquisition pc). The building automation computer provides a long-lasting life, quality, and service.
What types of things can a Building Automation System control?
A Building Automation System is capable of controlling any electric system in your building including HVAC, lights, security, and fire detection, as well as monitor device performances and failures.
Why do I need an industrial strength computer for a Building Automation System?
The main purpose of using an industrial grade PC for building automation is for durability and longevity. In these type of applications, you want something with a long life-cycle, that you don't to have to replace every 1-2 years.
Features of Building Automation Computers:
- Touchscreen sizes available: 7” to 21.5”
- Wide range of mounting options such as VESA mount, panel mount, desktop mount
- Available with Windows or Android Operating Systems
- Available with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Lower power usage with fanless design
- Designed to Operate 24/7
- Customizable to Fit Your Application Needs