This tablet PC has a built-in 8MP camera. It runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon Octa-Core CPU and it is GMS certified for Android 9.0, which gives you access to the Google Play Store.
Click to View Cellular Setup Guide
Teguar and AGL are proud partners to bring the AGL Camera V2 to market. Teguar is an AGL manufacturing partner and the sole provider of AGL approved devices for streaming. All purchasing happens through Teguar. If there are any questions regarding your warranty, please contact AGL at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best practice stream with any IOS (Apple) or Android Phone or Tablet for no additional cost:
1) It is not recommended to use Wi-Fi. It is recommended to stream from LTE on the device.
2) Download App on device.
3) Go to Setting on device and turn on Do Not Disturb.
4) Login with team streaming credentials (example: email@example.com)
5) Click Start Broadcast button from scheduled game on home page.
6) Place device on the fence horizontally with camera in upper left corner. (You can get rubber universal/gear ties at Home Depot/Lowes or mount of your choice.)
7) Click Orange button to start broadcasting. You will see clock ticking when stream starts.
8) Be sure you have a portable battery to plug into device.
9) Keep device shaded/cool. (Use hand towel drained from cold water and drape over device, change every few innings.)
Important steps to follow for success streaming with Athletes Go Live:
1) Stream with your streaming credentials and score with your scoring credentials. These credentials can be located on the team profile from the App Only. You must create a password for these credentials (8 characters, one uppercase, one lower case, one number and one symbol/sign) Example: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
2) You must End Game from scoring page for game to archive. If game if not archived, it is not available for video playback for fans or colleges coaches to watch.
Currently, only Apple IOS mobile devices (iphone, ipad) and Android phones and tablets have been tested and approved. Action cameras (GoPro, Mevo, Yi) are not integrated and not approved for use with the Athletesgolive App.
If you need further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
TECH SPECSSee the data sheet
- 7” Touchscreen with Optical bonding & Anti-Glare Coating
- Wide view angle 8MP Camera
- Shock and Drop Proof
|Processor Family||Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 OctaCore|
|Processor Speed||1.8 GHz|
|Memory Type||Onboard DDR3|
|Storage type||Onboard eMMC Flash|
|Resolution||1024 x 600 (WSVGA)|
|Touch Screen||Projected Capacitive|
External I/O ports
|USB||1x USB 2.0 type C (OTG)|
|Input Voltage Range||5V DC|
|Standard Power Adapter||US AC/DC USB 5V Power Supply|
|Type||Internal 4,000mAh Battery|
|Cellular Carriers||AT&T, Verizon|
|SD card||1x Micro SD Slot|
|Speakers||1x 0.8W Speaker|
|Camera||Rear: 8MP wide view angle w/flash|
|Microphone||2x Built-in Microphones|
Thermal and Environmental
-20°C – 60°C
(-4°F – 140°F)
-30°C – 70°C
(-22°F – 158°F)
|Humidity Range||5% – 95% Non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5% – 95% Non-condensing|
|Cooling Solution||Passive – Fanless|
|Ip Rating||IP54 Front Bezel|
|Control Buttons||Audio Down, Audio Up, Power Button|
|Drop Rating||4ft Drop Protection|
Peripherals & Wireless Connectivity
|WiFi||Dual-Band WIFI (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)|
|Mobile Network 4G LTE||4G LTE|
|Sim card||1x Micro SIM Card Slot|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Light Sensor, Gyroscope, eCompass|
Dimensions / Weight
|Weight||.5 KG (1.1 lbs)|
|Dimensions||132 x 210.8 x 20.55 mm (5.2 x 8.3 x 0.8 in)|
|GMS Certified||Yes USA|
|Manual||Download manual here|
For all warranty service requests, please contact Athlete’s Go Live directly at email@example.com
Standard RMA Program
i. In Warranty Repairs (no additional cost)
ii. Incoming shipping is the customers responsibility
b. Out of Warranty or Physically Damaged RMA Units
i. Parts plus Labor
ii. Current labor rate is $175/hr for 2021 and $200/hr starting in 2022.
iii. Minimum of 1hr labor per repair
iv. Repair turnaround time is 8 to 10 business days
v. Ground speed on all repairs back to the customer
Example of the cost of a repair for Out of Warranty or Damaged without either “Enhanced RMA Program” purchased
Cracked Touch Screen:
i. Return Shipping via Ground = $15.00
ii. New Touch Screen = $75.00
iii. Labor to Install = $175.00
iv. Total Cost = $265.00