Teguar’s medical all-in-one touchscreen computers are designed for the nonstop demand of the medical care environment. The units are customizable and come with either resistive or projected capacitive touchscreens, depending on your application. Our medical touch computers are made specifically so that patient safety and hygiene comes first.
The medical touch PCs have UL/EN certifications to ensure that they uphold the highest standards of medical safety. Most of the touchscreens are full flush to make cleaning them fast and easy, and to prevent the growth of bacteria in cracks. The units are also covered in an antibacterial coating to suppress the growth of MRSA. The medical computers at Teguar stay up to date with the latest technology in the healthcare industry so you only have to worry about taking care of your patients.
|Medical All-in-one PCs Popular at Patient Bedside >||4 Critical Features of Hospital Computers >|
- 17” HD Screen with 5:4 Aspect Ratio & Resistive Touch Screen
- High Performance Intel® Skylake Core i3/i5/i7 & Pentium CPU
- Medical Grade Anti-bacteria Plastic Enclosure
- PCI-E Expansion Slot
- Optional 4KV LAN/COM/USB Isolated I/O
- Supports Intel® vPro Hardware Security & TPM v2.0
- 18.5” True Flat IP65 Protected Touchscreen
- Intel Bay Trail Quad Core J1900 2.0GHz CPU
- Very Slim Elegant Profile with Piano Finish
- Fanless and Low Power Consumption
- Optional Scanner/RFID, Webcam, WLAN, & BT
- Anti-Bacterial Housing with EN/UL Certification