Teguar’s rugged computers are designed for reliable operation in extreme environments. The front bezels of these PCs are rated, at minimum, IP65 waterproof, and range up to IP69K. Teguar’s Stainless steel Panel PC series (TSP) has anticorrosive, stainless steel front bezels and fanless die-cast aluminum enclosures, so when panel mounted, these PCs are ideal for food and beverage manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, clean room environments, or other industrial applications exposed to liquids, frequent wash downs, and disinfectant chemicals.
Teguar’s Rugged PC series (TR) is built to withstand wide temperature ranges from -25ºC to 55ºC (-13ºF to 131ºF). For added durability, these units also meet MIL-STD-810F/G and IEC60068-2-27 anti-shock/vibration standards.
Teguar’s rugged computer solutions are intended for 24-hour reliability in extreme working conditions. To ensure maximum performance, each unit features a fanless cooling system with your choice of Intel Celeron, Core i3, or Core i5 CPU.
|Reliability in Even the Toughest Work Environments >||Selecting Computers for Your Manufacturing Environment >|
- 8.4" High-quality Resistive Touchscreen
- Intel Bay Trail N2930 1.83GHz Processor
- Meets Anti-Shock/Vibration Standards for MIL810F/G & IEC60068-2-27
- Wireless 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth (optional)
- IP65 Dust/Waterproof (Except I/O parts)
- Extended Temperature Range
- 10.4" 5-Wire Resistive Touchscreen
- 7th Gen. Kaby Lake Intel Core i5 Processor
- Anti-Corrosion Aluminum Housing
- IP65 Dust/Waterproof (I/O Ports Excluded)
- Wide Range 9 to 36V DC Input with Isolation (Optional 6-60V)
- MIL-STD-810F/G and IEC60068-2-27 Anti-Shock and Vibration