Outdoor computers provide durability and easy readability in full sunlight. The displays are extremely bright to make operating the devices simple even in harsh weather conditions. The contrast ratio is greatly enhanced in high brightness, with the level of direct sunlight determining the level of the contrast ratio.
Teguar’s rugged outdoor computers were designed to increase reliability and readability under the impact of all elements, like snow, water, dust, heat, cold, and sun. These PCs are made with components that allow them to operate in a much wider range of temperatures than traditional units and can go from cold to hot environments without condensation build up. They are completely waterproof and vibration resistant and boast an ingress protection rating of IP65 or higher. Teguar’s outdoor computers are able to run safely no matter how tough the conditions.
- 15" Outdoor and Sunlight Readable Screen
- Intel Atom N270 Platform w/ Mini PCI-e
- Whole Set IP65 Protection Enclosure
- Resistive Touch Panel with Anti UV Treatment
- Dedicated Heater for Cold Weather Operation
- Designed to Prevent Moisture Condensation
- High Quality 15" Panel, 1024 x768 Screen
- High Performance Dual Core D2550 1.86GHz
- Full IP67 Dust/Water Resistant Protection
- Aluminum Housing & Anti-Corrosion Treatments
- Anti-Shock and Vibration According to MIL810F
- 5 Wire Touch/ Anti-Reflection Protection Glass (Optional)