The operating room has perhaps the most stringent requirements for computer hardware and Teguar provides all the needed features and more to keep the operating room running smoothly. Teguar’s operating room PCs have high-brightness, high-definition displays and can be DICOM certified for clear and consistent digital imaging. These computers also have anti-bacteria housing and easy-wipe surfaces that can withstand frequent cleanings with industry grade cleaning chemicals. Teguar medical computers feature high-performance CPUs along with graphics capabilities, COM ports, multiple USB slots, and expansion functions to make them ideally situated for the operating room.
The IP65 front bezel and smooth, curved enclosure give the Teguar surgery room computer a sleek look, while the industrial strength hardware components make it powerful and reliable for demanding medical applications.
Features of Hospital Surgery Room Computers:
- 60601-1 4th Edition certification for protection from electronic interference
- Anti-microbial housings to prevent growth of bacteria
- Fully enclosed fanless computers so dust and organic matter do not collect inside computer
- 5KV Isolated I/O ports for patient and sensitive equipment protection
- Up to 32 GB RAM for maximum performance & fast information access
- TPM 2.0 modules and vPro™ Technology supported for information access security
- Removable storage bays to safely retrieve information while computer is being serviced
- High Definition DICOM compliant screens*
*Teguar Computers does not provide the actual DICOM certification. This is an on-site process done by independent organizations.