RMA Return Procedures
In order to provide you with excellent service we kindly ask that you follow our RMA procedure to return a defective device:
2. After the information is verified and authorized, the RMA number and return address will be emailed to you or a call will be made to notify you about your RMA request.
3. Backup your software data because we will not be liable for any accidental loss of your data. If your system is password-protected, please delete the password or give it to us. Otherwise we will reset it.
4. If possible please use the original carton. Otherwise please package it carefully. We will not accept any liability for damages caused in transit.
5. Please include the RMA request form in your shipment and make sure the RMA number appears outside of the box or on the shipping label. We will not carry any shipping charges for equipment out of warranty.
6. Customer is required to pay freight charges to have the item sent for under warranty service and out of warranty service.
7. If the item is under warranty, the unit will be repaired at no charge and shipped back. If the item is out of warranty, there is a diagnostic charge that must be collected prior to any work being done on the unit.
8. For all out of warranty repairs, there will be a Quote generated for authorization for repairs. This quote can be emailed or faxed.
9. After authorization for out of warranty repairs, a Purchase Order (for those that qualify) or Credit Card information can be used as means of paying for the repairs.
|Click HERE to start our online RMA process!|