15.6" Fanless Panel PC
- 15.6" True Flat Panel Touch Screen
- Intel Bay Trail Quad Core N2930 1.83GHz CPU
- 4GB Onboard DDR3L Memory
12.1" All-in-One Industrial PC
- 12.1" 1024x768 (500 Nit) LCD
- Intel Apollo Lake Pentium N4200 Quad Core CPU
- Fanless Dust Resistant Design
18.5" Fanless All-in-One PC
- 18.5" Full Flat IP54 Protected Touchscreen
- Intel Skylake Core i3/i5 CPU
- Thin, Attractive, Design with Die-Cast Housing
22" Fanless Industrial Panel PC
- 21.5" Projected Capacitive or Resistive Touchscreen
- Intel 6th Gen. Core i3/i5 CPU
- IP66 Protected Front with Fanless Design
Although automation and control systems continue to grow in scope and complexity, end users seem inclined to devote fewer in-house resources to developing and maintaining them. Many manufacturers have eliminated their staff engineering positions entirely, preferring to hire the help they need, when they need it. Manufacturers turn to companies specializing in automation system integration for help designing, installing, connecting, and commissioning the various components for new applications and retrofitting existing automation systems such as full scale industrial computer integrations.
Automation System Integrators provide their customers with the best hand-picked solutions for specific end-use applications. They are in charge of the integration and need to be able to rely on the individual component vendors. Teguar Corporation takes pride in providing cutting-edge industrial touchscreen computer solutions, including slim profile touchscreen panel PCs, fully enclosed and IP66 rated waterproof computers, rugged and semi-rugged tablet PCs, and mobile computers. Our computers provide an excellent ROI and are designed to work seamlessly within the larger hardware and software infrastructure of your automation integration project.
Teguar industrial touch computers are suitable for automation integration projects in security and access control systems, automotive, third party logistics, retail distribution, manufacturing, panel builds, robotics, packaging and many more.
Why do Automation System Integrators choose to work with Teguar?
Teguar is a proven expert in all questions of industrial computer integration, offering a variety of industrial computers to meet the needs of almost any application. Teguar offers top customer service and sales support for product selection, order management, and warranty status.
Automation System Integrator Features:
- Wide range of touch screen sizes available: 7”, 8”, 10”, 12”, 15”, 15.6”, 17”, 18.5”, 19”, 22” and 24”
- Intel Core i3/i5/i7 or Intel Atom/Celeron CPU
- Flexibility to design new products or change existing products to meet customers’ needs
- Wide range of mounting options such as, VESA mount, panel mount, desktop mount
- Teguar offers top technical support for drivers, hardware, and troubleshooting procedures for any system issues