Sunlight readable computers are made for high ambient light and outdoor applications. While traditional displays are difficult or impossible to read in bright light situations, these computers are designed specifically for use in high light/sunlight environments. As the level of direct light grows, so does the contrast ratio, so that the screen is easily visible no matter how bright the conditions.
Teguar’s sunlight readable computers are waterproof and vibration resistant, so internal components are completely protected from the elements and able to run in any tough environment. They were designed with industrial-grade components that ensure they can operate in a much wider temperature range than traditional units, as well as being able to go from cold to hot environments without building up condensation. These PCs are ideal for use outside and have ingress protection ratings of IP65 or higher. Contact Teguar’s sales team for more information on sunlight readable computers and other outdoor computer options.
- High Quality 15" Panel, 1024 x768 Screen
- High Performance Dual Core D2550 1.86GHz
- Full IP67 Dust/Water Resistant Protection
- Aluminum Housing & Anti-Corrosion Treatments
- Anti-Shock and Vibration According to MIL810F
- 5 Wire Touch/ Anti-Reflection Protection Glass (Optional)