IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things)
The next digital revolution is here. In manufacturing industries, this revolution is referred to as the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) or Industry 4.0 in Europe. The biggest change that the IIoT brings is not the amount of data, but the responsiveness of data. Artificial intelligence (AI), visual inspection systems, block chain, and real time data delivery are made possible by Industry 4.0 and are changing the manufacturing and automation industries. Having the ability to actively respond to conditions as they happen is critical. The four elements needed for the IIoT are: data collection devices, Industrial Computer Platforms, software, and field data experts.
Teguar provides advanced industrial computers made to fit with your IIoT network, so that you can be a top performer in your industry. Teguar has extensive experience designing specialized products for projects including ODM, OEM, and specific computer hardware solutions for challenging environments. This experience is a value added to your IIoT as it will ultimately extend the shelf life of your industrial computers and give you a better ROI on your technology investment.
At the foundation of the IIoT digital revolution are intelligent people working in tandem with quality computers. Choosing the right people is just as important as choosing your computer hardware. Teguar has both qualified people and quality industrial computers. Teguar will bring you long lasting industrial computers with cutting edge technology, along with thoughtful account managers, who value your success.
How is IIoT technology changing the industrial field?
IIoT technology is the corner stone of industrial automation and is pushing the industry towards smart automation by adopting AI technology and cloud computing platforms. By utilizing IIoT technology, you can enhance factory management and implement time and cost saving practices such as:
- Rapid and stable inspection with the use of prevention and predictive visual technologies
- Work-in-process monitoring, which enhances the flexibility of a fabrication line
- Seamless connectivity with all existing devices made possible with cloud computing and common platforms
IIoT Computer Features:
- All-in-one industrial computers are available in screen sizes from 7” to 24”
- Teguar box PCs can be paired with industrial monitors for a more durable, long lasting solution
- Intel Core i3/i5/i7 or Intel Atom/Celeron CPUs
- Wide range of mounting options such as VESA, panel, wall and DIN rail mounts
- WiFi, Bluetooth, and RFID available to connect people, processes and data
- Flexible, quality solutions to fit into your system
How to Surf the IIOT Technology Wave
Teguar Industrial Android Panel PCs on Forefront of IIoT