Food Processing Computer
Teguar’s food processing automation computer is a fully sealed, waterproof, industrial touch screen PC that specializes in supporting ERP software and data collection without limitations, concerns, or loss of data. These PC’s are offered in a cost effective Celeron or high performance Core i high-speed performance for intense production environments. Each of the powerful units is designed to handle intense hot and cold temperatures, high pressure water sprays, and more, without delay, contamination or loss of data. These powerful and proficient food manufacturing computers are completely sealed and are safely washable with boiling water, disinfectants, and industry-standard detergents, guaranteeing a safe, contaminant and germ free environment. The stainless steel exterior is groove and hinge free for a 100% hygienic, easy to clean surface. The industrial touch screen is shatter and crack resistant and all data is easily entered and accessed while wearing industry-standard gloves. Each component of these food factory automation systems is guaranteed for quick and safe, hygienic food production and sales.
The rugged, stainless steel enclosure on the food manufacturing computers is a perfect solution for working in the demanding food processing environment. Each unit is factory tested and retested to ensure maximum performance at all times. The exterior enclosure has an IP69K rating that puts it ahead of competition, allowing for easy cleanup during the sanitation process; no need for covering up these PC units as they are waterproof up to 1500 psi. Teguar offers other food processing automation computer selections that meet the IP65 (splash-waterproof) or IP67 (submersion up to 1m possible) rating. For relentless excellence, you can rely on the professional food automation systems provided by Teguar.
I've been told that food, pharma, and chemical manufacturing environments require an IP67 rated waterproof PC, can Teguar provide that?
Teguar does have IP67 rated PC’s, however it may not be necessary for your environment. An IP67 rating is only needed if you will be submerging the equipment up to 1 meter for 30 minutes. Most facilities can accept an IP66 rating, a typical exception is poultry processing where PC’s are regularly submitted to high pressure wash down (up to 1500PSI).
- IP65 Enclosure - IP rated as "dust tight" and protected against water projected from a nozzle.
- IP66 Enclosure - IP rated as "dust tight" and protected against heavy seas or powerful jets of water.
- IP67 Enclosures - IP rated as "dust tight" and protected against immersion.
- IP68 Enclosures - IP rated as "dust tight" and protected against complete, continuous submersion in water.
- IP69K Enclosure – IP rated as “dust tight” and protected against up to 1500 PSI water jets.
If I attach accessories through the inputs/outputs, will the computer still be waterproof?
Teguar’s waterproof PCs have fully sealed I/Os with M12 metal connectors. These connectors use high strength alloy metal and have an IP68 rating.
Features of Food Processing Computers:
- Available in 10”, 12”, 15”, 16”, 17”, 18”, 19”, 22”
- Intel Core i3/i5/i7 or Intel Atom/Celeron CPU
- IP65, IP66, IP67 and IP69K rated for dust and water ingress
- Fully sealed with advanced heat sink technology for cooling
- Easy to integrate with other manufacturing equipment
- Hygienic design
- Wide operating temperature range
- Resistive touchscreens that can operate with industry standard gloves
Designing Waterproof Computer Solutions for the Food Processing Industry
Choosing a Computer or Monitor with the Right IP Rating