Teguar’s medical all-in-one touchscreen computers are designed for the nonstop demand of the medical care environment. The units are customizable and come with either resistive or projected capacitive touchscreens, depending on your application. Our medical touch computers are made specifically so that patient safety and hygiene comes first.
The medical touch PCs have UL/EN certifications to ensure that they uphold the highest standards of medical safety. Most of the touchscreens are full flush to make cleaning them fast and easy, and to prevent the growth of bacteria in cracks. The units are also covered in an antibacterial coating to suppress the growth of MRSA. The medical computers at Teguar stay up to date with the latest technology in the healthcare industry so you only have to worry about taking care of your patients.
|Medical All-in-one PCs Popular at Patient Bedside >||4 Critical Features of Hospital Computers >|
Configure for Pricing
- 21.5” Full Flat IP65 Protected Touchscreen
- Intel Bay Trail J1900 2.0GHz Quad Core CPU
- Elegant, Very Slim Profile with Piano Finish
- Optional Smart Card Reader/Scanner/RFID
- Optional Webcam, WLAN, & BT 4.0
- EN/UL Certified with Anti-Bacterial Housing
- 18.5” True Flat IP65 Protected Touchscreen
- Intel Bay Trail Quad Core J1900 2.0GHz CPU
- Very Slim Elegant Profile with Piano Finish
- Fanless and Low Power Consumption
- Optional Scanner/RFID, Webcam, WLAN, & BT
- Anti-Bacterial Housing with EN/UL Certification