Teguar’s waterproof rugged computers are designed for reliable operation in extreme environments. These resistive touchscreen PCs are built with a solid aluminum housing that is coated in an anti-corrosion treatment and carries an IP65/NEMA 4x waterproof rating. To ensure maximum performance on-the-go, each unit features a fanless cooling system, up to 8GB of RAM, and either an Intel Atom or Intel Celeron CPU.
No matter how intense the environment, these units will excel. Each rugged computer has been built to withstand wide temperature ranges from -25ºC to 55ºC (-13ºF to 131ºF). For added durability, these units meet MIL810F/G & IEC60068-2-27 anti-shock/vibration standards. Teguar’s rugged computer solutions are intended for 24-hour reliability in extreme working conditions.
|Reliability in Even the Toughest Work Environments >||Which Version of Windows 10 is Right for You? >|
- 10.4" 5-Wire Resistive Touchscreen
- 7th Gen. Kaby Lake Intel Core i5 Processor
- Anti-Corrosion Aluminum Housing
- IP65 Dust/Waterproof (I/O Ports Excluded)
- Wide Range 9 to 36V DC Input with Isolation (Optional 6-60V)
- MIL-STD-810F/G and IEC60068-2-27 Anti-Shock and Vibration
- 8.4" High-quality Resistive Touchscreen
- Intel Bay Trail N2930 1.83GHz Processor
- Meets Anti-Shock/Vibration Standards for MIL810F/G & IEC60068-2-27
- Wireless 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth (optional)
- IP65 Dust/Waterproof (Except I/O parts)
- Extended Temperature Range