The Teguar industrial power over Ethernet (PoE) touch panel PCs use a totally fanless cooling system and energy efficient CPU for optimal performance. The lineup of PoE powered panel PCs has been designed for use as machine-level interfaces used in Machine-to-Machine (M2M), Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), smart building automation, HVAC control, access control, room reservation, room scheduling, interactive security systems, and interactive patient room information displays.
Our PoE computer technology enables a facility to safely transfer electrical power, along with data, to touchscreen PCs over a standard category 5 cable in an Ethernet network. These computers do not require modification of existing Ethernet cabling infrastructure and do not require a dedicated power source; making deployment fast, simple, and highly cost-effective. For added convenience and versatility, Teguar’s PoE projected capacitive touchscreen computers can be panel, wall, or desk mounted.
- 10.1” Projective Capacitive Multi-touch Screen
- Intel Bay Trail Celeron N2930 1.83GHz CPU
- Fanless System with Ultra-low Power Use
- Supports Power over Ethernet(PoE) Power Input
- Digital I/O(Phoenix Type) for Environment Control
- Front IP65 Dust and Waterproof