The new TP-1510 Series with Intel Atom D525 CPU is the successor to the bestselling 7822 ultra-thin Industrial Panel PC. The IP66 certification makes the Series suitable for food and pharmaceutical applications where equipment must be washed regularly.
New thermal solution
Based on our continued expertise in thermal design, heat sinks were fitted on to the memory modules. Due to the effective thermal control of the motherboard the Fanless Panel PC TP-1510 Series can keep operating in temperatures between 32°F – 122°F (0°C- 50°C).
In addition to the all-new thermal solution the TP-1510 Series offers the following main features:
1. Quality construction: Unlike most other Industrial PC suppliers, Teguar strives for quality and pays attention to detail. Even our SATA HDD connector use a latch-type design to ensure a secure connection and deliver great quality.
2. Grounding Cable: EMI (electromagnetic interference) on the motherboard is grounded to advance the Panel PC stability.
3. Designed for quality and reliability: The IPC industry usually uses a mini-ITX or 3.5″ reference board. However, this cost saving measure leads to concerns about quality and long term reliability. The design and choice of materials for Teguar Industrial Computers differ significantly from other manufacturers. Our integrated motherboard uses industrial-grade components and materials. Even the solid-state capacitors are high-quality Japanese made components that ensure the reliability and stability of the motherboard under extended use.
4. Ultra-thin chassis: The TP-1510 Touch Panel PC is available in four display sizes; 10“, 12“, 15” and 17“. The thicknesses of the chassis are only 1.9 in., 2.2 in., 3.3 in., and 2.4 in respectively. They are much thinner than competitors’ designs and thus provide users with more flexibility in their use of space.
5. User-friendly design: Aside from placing all IO ports on the same side of the computer, all screws are of the same type so the user can easily open the TP-1510 Touch Panel PC Series with just a single screwdriver.
Everything from Mainboard, BIOS, Driver down to the mechanical design was designed from scratch so special customer requirements can be considered and a steady supply can be provided over the long-term.